Terms & Conditions
- Wheelie Accessible Adventures acts as an agent for the supply of goods and/or services provided by accommodation, activity and tourism suppliers.
- By making a booking through Wheelie Accessible Adventures, you acknowledge and agree that Wheelie Accessible Adventures acts as an agent for the supplier of the goods and/or services, and any dispute you may have in relation to the booking, supplier or accessibility features shall be directed to the supplier and not to Wheelie Accessible Adventures.
- Wheelie Accessible Adventures warrants that it is authorised to make bookings and to receive and/or dispense monies on behalf of the suppliers listed on this website.
- It is the responsibility of every person making a booking through Wheelie Accessible Adventures to verify for himself or herself the accuracy of the information provided by us on behalf of the suppliers on this website.
- Wheelie Accessible Adventures bears no responsibility if your accessibility needs or expectations are not met by the supplier,
- Bookings placed through us are not confirmed until full payment is received and availability is confirmed by supplier.
- Booking confirmations will be sent via email to the purchaser once bookings are confirmed by supplier, and full payment has been received.
- Due to the limited availability of accessible options, all quotes have a validity of 1 day.
- Due to the limited availability of accessible options, all invoices must be paid within 2 days of being received. Bookings and/or holdings can not be confirmed until full invoice payment has been received.
- Availability is confirmed by the supplier at the time of quotes and/or invoices being sent. In the case of the product, service and/or accommodation becoming unavailable during this time, Wheelie Accessible Adventures may offer an alternative date, product, service and/or accommodation option.
- Wheelie Accessible Adventures bears no responsibility if products, services and/or accommodation availability becomes unavailable before full payment is received and confirmation is received from supplier.
- Cancellation fees are dependent on the supplier terms. Refer to suppliers individual cancellation terms.
- Cancellation of confirmed bookings will attract an AUD $50 administration fee to be payable to Wheelie Accessible Adventures in addition to the Cancellation Fee of the Supplier.
- All Domestic Credit card payments occur a 1.75% + 0.30 surcharge. International Credit Card payments occur an extra surcharge.
- All Credit card fees are non-refundable. All Service fees or consultant fees are non-refundable.
- Wheelie Accessible Adventures reserves the right to offer alternate accommodation and/or services of a similar standard.
- All cancellation requests are required in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the cancellation and/or refunds can be processed.
- Wheelie Accessible Adventures is not responsible for any incorrect bookings, double bookings or over bookings for any products, activities, facilities or services booked through us.
- Wheelie Accessible Adventures bears no responsibility for additional costs, incidentals, pre-authorisation and/or extra charges payable to the supplier outside of the agreed quote or issued invoice from us. You are responsible for any additional costs, incidentals, pre-authorisation and/or extra charges issued from the supplier.
- All bookings made through Wheelie Accessible Adventures are in line with the Disclaimer published on Wheelie Accessible Adventures Website. It shall be the responsibility of all persons making bookings through Wheelie Accessible Adventures to be aware of and agree to these Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer. Any person who does not have ready access to these Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer prior to confirming the booking, a copy of these documents will be provided to them.
- Wheelie Accessible Adventures do not guarantee surety on the overall accessibility standards from each supplier, nor can we guarantee the general conditions of properties or quality of service.
- Wheelie Accessible Adventures is affiliated with Experience Oz and lists wheelchair accessible experience tickets through this website via Experience Oz, however Experience Oz may list accessible and non accessible experiences. We do not bear any responsibility if non accessible experiences are purchased through our affiliated link.
- All tickets purchased through our Experiences Oz affiliated link are the responsibility of Experience Oz, and all ticket enquires must be directed to Experience Oz or direct with the supplier.
Amendments to Wheelie Accessible Adventures Terms & Conditions
Wheelie Accessible Adventures reserves the right to make amendments to these Terms & Conditions at any time.
For further information about Wheelie Accessible Adventures Terms & Conditions or if you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us by email at email@example.com