This property is suitable for guests with Low to High access needs
Seafarers Diamond Beach is a wheelchair users dream holiday come true! A relaxed luxury, genuinely wheelchair accessible holiday home on the NSW north coast, it offers a unique wonderful combination of being both wheelchair friendly and dog friendly. A fully self contained beach holiday home with its own private pool and pool hoist, its a place where every member of the family (2 & 4 legged) will enjoy an unforgettable, one of a kind, wheelchair friendly beach holiday.
Seafarers Diamond Beah House Features:
Wheelchair Accessible Activities And Accessible Things To Do Near By:
Fully Wheelchair Accessible
Sleeps Up To 6 People
Pet Friendly: Up To 2 Dogs
Pool With Accessible Hoist
Fully Accessible Bathroom
Roll in Shower
Handheld Adjustable Shower Hose
Private Carers Suite Available If Required
400m From Diamond Beach
Wheelie Accessible Adventures charge a $50 cancellation fee to all cancellation requests, in addition to any fees the supplier may charge. Cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com
1. Do you have a disabled parking bay?
2. Is there an accessible pathway to the property from the parking bay?
3. Is there step free access into the property?
4. Is there step free access within the property?
5. Are doorways at least 80cm wide?
6. Are hallways at least 90cm wide?
7. Is there wheelchair access within the reception area?
8. Is there lift access to rooms and reception area?
9. Is the lift large enough to accommodate a large wheelchair?
10. Does your accessible room have an open plan living area?
11. Is there enough room for wheelchairs to move around freely in this
12. Is the kitchen area accessible for wheelchair guests with lowered
shelving and essentials?
13. What is the size of the main accessible room doorway?
14. What is the size of the accessible bathroom doorway?
15. What is the size of the accessible bedroom doorway?
16. Does your accessible room have an open plan bedroom?
17. Is there side bed access for a wheelchair and a hoist?
18. Is there room under the bed for a hoist? If so, what is the under bed
Yes – 30cm
19. Is the bed height adjustable?
20. Does the room have an open plan accessible bathroom?
21. Is there enough room in the bathroom for a wheelchair to move freely?
22. Is there side access to the toilet for a wheelchair to fit for transfers?
23. Are there rails located next to the toilet?
Yes – Removable toilet frame
24. Are there rails within the shower?
Yes – adjustable suction grab rails
25. Is there an open plan roll in shower?
26. Is your shower step free?
27. Is there a fold down shower chair in the shower?
28. Is there a portable shower chair?
29. Is there an adjustable handheld shower hose in the shower?
30. Are the sinks lowered for wheelchair guests to access?
31. Are mirrors in the accessible room at a suitable location for a
32. Is there a commode chair available?
No– available from local mobility equipment hire company
33. Is there a hoist available?
Yes – available from local mobility equipment hire company
34. Does your accessible room have lowered light switches?
35. Is the phone at an accessible height for wheelchair guests?
36. Is the balcony access in the accessible room step free?
37. Does your property have a pool?
Yes – Private pool
38. Is the pool area accessible to guests in wheelchairs?
Yes – pool hoist
39. Are there rails into the pool?
Yes – hand rail at steps
40. Is there a pool access hoist available?
41. Are there any areas throughout the property that are restricted to those
using mobility aids?
Yes – separate Carers Suite