- All information, images and data displayed on this website is property of, or used with permission by, Wheelie Accessible Adventures and cannot be copied or used without written permission from Wheelie Accessible Adventures.
- Wheelie Accessible Adventures bears no responsibility for booking errors or double bookings made through this website.
- Any views or opinions represented in reviews or blog posts on Wheelie Accessible Adventures are personal and belong solely to the blogger, and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the reviewer may or may not be associated with in a professional or personal capacity unless explicitly stated.
- Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
- Information provided on this website is accurate and true to the best of our knowledge. Wheelie Accessible Adventures are not liable for any errors, mistakes or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. Wheelie Accessible Adventures will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- Any downloadable file, including but not limited to pdfs, docs, jpegs, pngs, is provided at the user’s own risk. Wheelie Accessible Adventures will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages resulting from a corrupted or damaged file.
- Wheelie Accessible Adventures is affiliated with Experience Oz and receives a commission from tickets purchased through our affiliate link.